top of page

Cercle lunaire

Public·12 Membres
Santiago Price
Santiago Price

Notorious B.I.G.'s Life After Death (Disc 2) Full Album Zip: 16 Secrets Behind the Making of the Legendary Album

Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) Full Album Zip 16: The Ultimate Guide

If you are a fan of hip hop music, you probably know who Notorious B.I.G. is. He was one of the most influential and talented rappers of all time, who left behind a legacy of timeless songs and albums. One of his most acclaimed works is Life After Death, a double album that was released in 1997, just two weeks after his tragic death.

Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) Full Album Zip 16

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlin.us%2F2tNJcx&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0N_GGyEz-DvBtDGSqwJHV2

Life After Death is widely regarded as one of the best hip hop albums ever made, and it features some of Notorious B.I.G.'s most iconic tracks, such as "Hypnotize", "Mo Money Mo Problems", "Sky's the Limit", and "Ten Crack Commandments". The album showcases his versatility, storytelling, and lyrical skills, as well as his collaborations with other artists like Jay-Z, R. Kelly, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and Puff Daddy.

In this article, we will focus on the second disc of Life After Death, which contains 13 tracks and runs for over an hour. We will explore the themes, meanings, and stories behind each song, and why they make this album a masterpiece. We will also show you how to download Notorious B.I.G.'s Life After Death (Disc 2) Full Album Zip in 16 minutes or less, so you can enjoy this classic on your device.

Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) Full Album Zip 16: Track by Track Analysis

Let's start with the first track on the second disc of Life After Death: "Notorious Thugs". This song features Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, a rap group from Cleveland, Ohio, who are known for their fast-paced and melodic style. Notorious B.I.G. adapts to their flow and delivers one of his most impressive verses ever, rapping about his life in the streets, his enemies, and his legacy. The song is a tribute to both Notorious B.I.G. and Eazy-E, who was the mentor of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony and who died in 1995.

The next track is "Miss U", a heartfelt song dedicated to Notorious B.I.G.'s friends who died in the streets, especially his close friend Oli "Big Hawk" Woodson, who was killed in a drive-by shooting in 1996. Notorious B.I.G. expresses his grief, guilt, and regret over their deaths, and how he wishes he could see them again. The song features R&B singer 112, who provide the chorus and the background vocals. The song samples "Missing You" by Diana Ross, which adds to the emotional impact of the song.

Following "Miss U" is "Another", a song that exposes Notorious B.I.G.'s infidelity and his affairs with multiple women. The song features Lil' Kim, who was his lover and protégé at the time, and who raps about her own sexual escapades and how she doesn't care about being the other woman. The song is a contrast to the previous track, as it shows a different side of Notorious B.I.G.'s personality and relationships. The song samples "Another Man" by Barbara Mason, which gives it a funky and soulful vibe.

The fourth track on the second disc of Life After Death is "Going Back to Cali", a song that pays homage to California, where Notorious B.I.G. spent some time before his death. The song is a response to Tupac Shakur's "California Love", which was a diss track aimed at Notorious B.I.G. and other East Coast rappers. Notorious B.I.G. shows his respect and admiration for California, its culture, its women, and its weather, while also addressing the rivalry between the East Coast and the West Coast. The song features Puff Daddy, who provides the hook and some ad-libs. The song samples "More Bounce to the Ounce" by Zapp, which gives it a West Coast flavor.

The fifth track is "Ten Crack Commandments", a song that lays out the rules and tips for being a successful drug dealer. Notorious B.I.G. raps about his own experience and knowledge of the drug game, and how he managed to survive and thrive in it. The song is inspired by a magazine article called "The Crack Commandments", which was written by a former drug dealer. The song features DJ Premier, who produced the beat and scratched the vocals of Chuck D from Public Enemy, who says "One two three four five six seven eight nine" throughout the song.

The next track is "Playa Hater", a song that mocks and insults the haters who envy and criticize Notorious B.I.G. and his success. The song is a parody of R&B ballads, as Notorious B.I.G. sings in a high-pitched voice and uses cheesy lyrics and metaphors. The song features Puff Daddy, who also sings along with Notorious B.I.G. and adds some humorous comments. The song samples "Hey! Love" by The Delfonics, which gives it a smooth and romantic sound.

Following "Playa Hater" is "Nasty Boy", a song that celebrates Notorious B.I.G.'s sexual prowess and his attraction to women. The song features several female singers, who provide the chorus and the background vocals. The song is a remake of "Nasty Girl" by Vanity 6, which was a hit song in the 1980s. The song samples "Cavern" by Liquid Liquid, which gives it a funky and danceable groove.

The eighth track on the second disc of Life After Death is "Sky's the Limit", a song that inspires and motivates the listeners to pursue their dreams and goals, regardless of their circumstances and obstacles. Notorious B.I.G. raps about his own journey from rags to riches, and how he overcame poverty, violence, and hardship to become a successful rapper. The song features 112, who sing the chorus and the bridge. The song samples "My Flame" by Bobby Caldwell, which gives it a soulful and uplifting feel.

The next track is "The World Is Filled...", a song that describes Notorious B.I.G.'s lavish and extravagant lifestyle, as well as his disdain for fake and dishonest people. The song features Too Short and Puff Daddy, who rap about their own experiences and opinions on the world. The song samples "The World Is a Ghetto" by War, which gives it a funky and jazzy vibe.

Following "The World Is Filled..." is "My Downfall", a song that reflects on Notorious B.I.G.'s fame and fortune, and how they also brought him enemies and threats. Notorious B.I.G. raps about his paranoia and fear of being killed, as well as his determination to protect himself and his family. The song features DMC, who sings the chorus and some ad-libs. The song samples "For the Good Times" by Al Green, which gives it a melancholic and dramatic sound.

The eleventh track on the second disc of Life After Death is "Long Kiss Goodnight", a song that disses and taunts Tupac Shakur and his allies, who were involved in a feud with Notorious B.I.G. and his crew. Notorious B.I.G. raps about his superiority and dominance over his rivals, and how he is not afraid of them. The song features RZA, who produced the beat and added some vocals. The song samples "The Letter" by Al Green, which gives it a dark and ominous tone.

The next track is "You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You)", a song that warns and advises the listeners about the dangers and consequences of living a violent and criminal life. Notorious B.I.G. raps about his own experiences and struggles, and how he has learned from them. The song features Puff Daddy, who provides the hook and some commentary. The song samples "You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You" by Dean Martin, which gives it a contrast between the cheerful and the grim.

The final track on the second disc of Life After Death is "Notorious B.I.G.", a song that celebrates and honors Notorious B.I.G.'s legacy and impact on hip hop music and culture. The song features Lil' Kim and Puff Daddy, who rap about their admiration and appreciation for Notorious B.I.G., and how they will continue to carry on his name and spirit. The song samples "Notorious" by Duran Duran, which gives it a catchy and upbeat feel.

Notorious B.I.G., Life After Death (Disc 2) Full Album Zip 16: Conclusion

We have reached the end of our guide to Notorious B.I.G.'s Life After Death (Disc 2) Full Album Zip 16. We hope you have enjoyed reading this article and learning more about this amazing album and its songs. We also hope you have downloaded the album and listened to it on your device.

Notorious B.I.G.'s Life After Death (Disc 2) Full Album Zip 16 is a masterpiece of hip hop music, and a testament to Notorious B.I.G.'s talent, creativity, and legacy. It is an album that showcases his versatility, storytelling, and lyrical skills, as well as his collaborations with other artists. It is an album that covers a wide range of topics, themes, and emotions, from love and sex, to violence and death, to success and fame. It is an album that has influenced and inspired many other rappers and musicians, and that has earned critical acclaim and commercial success.

Notorious B.I.G.'s Life After Death (Disc 2) Full Album Zip 16 is an album that you should listen to at least once in your life, if not more. It is an album that will make you laugh, cry, think, and feel. It is an album that will make you appreciate Notorious B.I.G.'s genius and greatness. It is an album that will make you say: "Long live the Notorious B.I.G.". b99f773239

https://gitlab.com/3imimVpostmo/dekko/-/blob/master/click/openstore/Jr-Ward-Bukott-Angyalok-Sorozat-Pdf-Download.md

https://gitlab.com/3cesge0cresyo/migration/-/blob/master/.gitlab/issue_templates/Dotfuscator%204.10%20Crack.md

https://www.bvdrumstreams.com/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/00e44db6-a21a-4da8-ac61-91c669a23f18

https://www.tutorolive.com/forum/welcome-to-the-forum/solve-the-mystery-of-ravenhearst-manor-in-mystery-case-files-8-escape-from-ravenhearst-collector-s-edition-final-rar

https://gitlab.com/stabdiXplorde/migration/-/blob/master/bin/scripts/01_preflight/James-Patterson-74-Boeken-Epub-NL-17.md

https://gitlab.com/occeZtiona/gitlab-pages/-/blob/master/docs/Pspworm-V3-0-Download.md

https://gitlab.com/chronarhaeme/citbx4gitlab/-/blob/master/wrapper/%20Crack.zip.md

https://www.jeansmusicstudio.com/group/piano-lessons-for-kids/discussion/2416f277-bb03-41b1-afe3-29e52e7e03a8

À propos

Bienvenue sur mon groupe ! Découvrez les autres membres, ou...

Membres

Page de groupe: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page